Sunday, September 5, 2010

Update on the Greek Gods

I know some of you have read my excerpt of A Touch of Greek which was supposed to hit Amazon Kindle in September. Well, here's an update. The manuscript is ready. However, it was requested by a traditional publisher and while it is out on submission, my hands are tied. I will keep you all posted as to the progress on this.

Meanwhile I'm down with bronchitis and not quite up for writing - I know, I'll have to continue on Book 3 of  the Scanguards Vampires series once I feel better. However, I figured at least I'd use the time to plot out one of my next books, namely book 2 in the Greek God series. Here's what it looks like so far:



My story board for Book 2 of Out of Olympus
If you can make out the little green pins, they mean that I have a sex scene or kissing scene planned. I know, I should really use red, but I ran out of red pins.

2 comments:

  1. okay, let me take a wild guess...you're a plotter not a pantster? lol!

    That's cool seeing a little behind the scenes peek at the writing process.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm big on plotting. I need to see the whole story first before I can truly start writing it. It actually keeps my re-writing to a minimum, since I iron out any plot issues with my critique partners before I get too far into the story. Plotting is my favorite part of the writing process (okay, that and writing sex scenes).

    Thanks, I'm sure I'll be fine in a few days.

    ReplyDelete