Thursday, August 30, 2012

Surprise: Quinn's Undying Rose is released early!

Thanks to the hard work of my editor and my proofreaders, I'm happy to announce that Quinn's Undying Rose is out a few days early!!!

So, without much further ado, here are the links to Quinn's Undying Rose at the various retailers:

Amazon.com

Amazon.co.uk

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

It will still take a few days for the book to be live on Apple iTunes, and the paperback should be available at Amazon within about two weeks.

Once you're read Quinn's Undying Rose, I would love it if you could leave a review where you purchased the book.

Thanks a Million!

4 comments:

  1. So excited, Thank You Tina for all your hard work and great books. Much love, Amanda Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo, super excited to see this!!!! Off to buy my copy, love this series :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im reading it, and OMG, im a super fan of Scanguard Vampires.... Wish you continue writing about them, love them all.... Zane is my boy!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished it and I hope there's a book in the future for Cain! I really want to know about his past.

    ReplyDelete